What's new on curac.ca:
- It's Membership renewal time. For more details, consult Membership&Benefits > Applications&Forms > Membership.
- New! For important information about CURAC/ARUCC sponsored travel/trip cancellation insurance and extended health benefits insurance, consult Membership&Benefits > Benefits > Trip&Health Insurance.
- For important update information on the CURAC/ARUCC 2017 Conference in Ottawa, consult Conferences > 2017 Carleton.
- The 2017 CURAC/ARUCC Carleton University Conference preliminary program is now available here.
- Click here for an important letter from CURAC/ARUCC President Ken Craig, outlining the benefits of membership in CURAC/ARUCC.
Notice of CURAC/ARUCC 2017 AGM
Please click to download the formal announcement of the 2017 CURAC/ARUCC Annual General Meeting
. This announcement includes information about voting delegates and the AGM Travel Subsidy Policy. IMPORTANT: Click here
for a revised travel subsidy claim form, in Microsoft Word, which should be used by delegates claiming travel support.
Call for Nominations
The Board of Directors of CURAC/ARUCC invites nominations for the Board, to be elected for a two year term at the 2017 AGM May 24-26 at Carleton University in Ottawa. For details consult Membership&Benefits > Applications&Forms > Call for Board Nominations 2017-2019
CURAC has designated the following 2017 tour on which members of CURAC member associations, family and friends may join other college and university retirees. Click the text to follow the Collette link.
Book this CURAC tour through Newmac Travel. Inquiries and reservations should be made through 604-745-0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
o By mentioning your CURAC member association you will be eligible for discounts. Note that for each CURAC/ARUCC booking Collette returns a fraction to CURAC/ARUCC, with that commission shared with the retiree association of which the traveller is a member.
Taking the Pulse of Seniors' Health Care in 2016
Taking the Pulse of Seniors’ Health Care in 2016
was prepared by the CURAC Health Care Policy Committee. It has been forwarded to the Council of the Federation comprising all 13 provincial Premiers, the Prime Minister and the federal ministers of Health and Finance.