What's new on curac.ca:
- It's Membership renewal time. For more details, consult Membership&Benefits > Applications&Forms > Membership.
- New! For important information about CURAC/ARUCC sponsored travel/trip cancellation insurance and extended health benefits insurance, consult Membership&Benefits > Benefits > Trip&Health Insurance.
- For important update information on the CURAC/ARUCC 2017 Conference in Ottawa, consult Conferences > 2017 Carleton.
- The 2017 CURAC/ARUCC Carleton University Conference preliminary program is now available here.
- Click here for an important letter from CURAC/ARUCC President Ken Craig, outlining the benefits of membership in CURAC/ARUCC.
Notice of CURAC/ARUCC 2017 AGM
Please click to download the formal announcement of the 2017 CURAC/ARUCC Annual General Meeting
. This announcement includes information about voting delegates and the AGM Travel Subsidy Policy
Call for Nominations
The Board of Directors of CURAC/ARUCC invites nominations for the Board, to be elected for a two year term at the 2017 AGM May 24-26 at Carleton University in Ottawa. For details consult Membership&Benefits > Applications&Forms > Call for Board Nominations 2017-2019
CURAC/ARUCC Awards 2017
ARUCC prix d'excellence 2017: Les politiques et modalités d'attribution des prix
ET Formulaire de mise en candidature 2017
CURAC Awards 2017: Current Awards Policy
AND Awards Nomination Form
CURAC has designated two 2017 tours on which members of CURAC member associations, family and friends may join other college and university retirees. Click the text to follow each Collette link.