Types of Membership
1. Regular membership is open to organized groups of retirees associated with one or more institutions of post-secondary education in Canada.
2. Associate membership is open to individual retirees from Canadian colleges or universities who do not belong to an organization that is a Regular Member of CURAC.
3. Affiliate membership is open to not-for-profit or commercial organizations with an interest in retirement issues or services.
Fees (annual, for year beginning October 1)
1. Member Organizations: 50 cents per member of the association with a minimum of $25 and a maximum of $300.
2. Associate Members: $10
3. Affiliate Members: not-for-profit organizations $300; commercial/for-profit organizations $1000.
Cheques for fees should be made out to CURAC and returned with a completed application form to
c/o June Panteluk
4303 – 123 Street
Edmonton AB T6J 1Z7
(English; Adobe PDF) Please print out, complete and mail.
(Français; Adobe PDF)