July 17, 2017
Welcome to the Post-Conference issue of the CURAC/ARUCC Newsletter/Bulletin.
To view the whole newsletter online, or to print a copy, click: Newsletter 2017 07 17 [pdf].
To read individual Newsletter articles online, click on the articles below.
Table of Contents
- An American in Ottawa reflects on cross-border commonalities at CURAC/ARUCC 2017
- CURAC/ARUCC at 15, Carleton at 75, and Canada at 150: a conference greater than the sum of its anniversaries
- La conférence annuelle de CURAC/ARUCC 2017: un événement mémorable
- Learning around the tables
- Reports on presentations by invited speakers
- What is the cost to Canada for access to the U.S. marketplace?
- Iconic Canadian beers a product of the temperance movement
- Collective responsibility to provide health care for all, especially those who need it most
- If we are all living longer, let’s make it a healthy experience
- Two campuses collaborate to create a uniquely relevant high-tech degree
- Baristas can do better with a baccalaureate: longitudinal study shows how a degree pays off
- An active mind is as important as an active body